Friday, March 20, 2009

why Nokia N810/N800 is not sold so good as Ipod touch?

I'm getting understand the reason.
The N810 is a product need you to setup, there are so many things need you to do once you open the box, though you can surf the internet or do something else without updating anything.
But if you want to personalize and get the most satisfied performance you have to DIY something and spend lots of time searching the internet to find answer. sometimes you just have to try it by your self. For me, like linux and not much experience on it except Ubuntu, I feel I got in to a dark tunnel when start to configure my N810. That's where the fun is and people who like it because the difficulty, so as people who hate it.
The ipod touch is a simple entertainment product and you can just use it. Not much things you need to do to set up. Just like a fool camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment